For tracking and identification, 2 labels with identical barcodes are created in one step. One label is applied to the tire and the second to the delivery notice. This ensures complete traceability.
Material - Base Label:
4106 1302 - white glossy Polypropylene film
Features and Benefit:
- The Material shows good opacity:
>>Adhesive material offers good base coverage on high-contrast substrates, which aids barcode readability
- Excellent adhesion on low energy substrates such as rubber:
>> Adhesive has been formulated for improved adhesion on vented and molded tires
- The PP film is topcoated for use with industrial printing methods, including TT print
- The material is resistant to most oils, greases and fuels. Since applications, processes and environments can vary
- Testing to the specific requirements is recommended
Labels are sequentially pre-numbered with a barcode for use in tire marking. The adhesive was developed specifically for application to tire profiles.